Favorite Restaurants (for breakfast or brunch)
My ongoing list of great Austin Restaurants. Click for my breakfast and brunch recommendations.
- South Congress Cafe
- CP says: This is my favorite breakfast place. Great menu and haven’t ever been disappointed. I usually get one of their Eggs Benedict or the Smoked Brisket Hash. The tortillas are something you don’t want to miss
- 24 Diner
- CP says: Fried Chicken and Waffles. ‘nuf said.
- Moonshine Patio
- CP says: Good brunch place, buffet style but it has a good variety. Come hungry.
- CP says: Good and interesting cocktails where they take mixing drinks seriously. I like the Devil’s Moustache. Haven’t tried anything other than apps, but I can vouch for spicy almonds and pork cracklings.
- Paggi House
- CP says: Their brunch has a mix of buffet options, and made to order options as well. One of them featuring Chicken and Waffles. I’m not sure if I like theirs or 24 Diner’s more.
- Jack Allen’s Kitchen (haven’t tried yet)
- Juan in a Million
- CP says: Get the Don Juan with 4 tortillas. Best breakfast taco in Austin.